Quality, Heath, Safety and Environmental Statement
Lufthansa Technik Landing Gear Services UK Ltd (LTLGS) is a company based in Hayes and wholly owned by Lufthansa Technik AG. Our scope is the repair, modification and/or overhaul of aircraft landing gears and other components.
LTLGS is committed to maintaining Quality, Safety, Health and Environmental (QSHE) Management systems in accordance with ISO14001:2015 Environmental Management System standards, OHSAS18001:2007 Occupational Health and Safety and AS9110 Rev. D QMS requirements for Aviation Maintenance Organizations. All procedures shall be documented within IQMove, which defines roles and responsibilities.
The Company will operate an environmental management system based on continual examination of its processes, and thereby eliminating any real and potential environmental impact.
Senior leadership are accountable for the effectiveness of the QSHE Management System, ensuring that the QSHE policy and objectives are established and are compatible with the strategic direction and the context of the organization, ensuring the integration of the QSHE Management Systems requirements into the organization’s business processes and ensuring that the resources needed for the QSHE Management Systems are available.
Senior leadership are responsible for ensuring that it is communicated, understood, implemented and maintained at all levels within the Company and ultimately, that it achieves its intended outcomes, training and supporting staff to contribute to the effectiveness of the QSHE management systems, promoting continual improvement and supporting other relevant management roles to demonstrate their leadership as it applies to their areas of responsibility.
The main objectives of these management systems are set out in this policy statement,
- Build a mutually profitable relation with our customers, ensuring their long-term success, through the understanding of the needs of their customers as well.
- Achieve our commitments for quality, cost and schedule.
- Enhance the systematic research and use of the best preventative practices at all levels.
- The company is committed to the prevention of occupational injury and ill health, as well as minimising the environmental impact for the life cycle, working along with suppliers, preventing pollution, reducing waste, CO2 and consumption of resources.
- The company is committed to systematically identifying and evaluating the occupational health and safety hazards, and risks on site and the environmental impacts of our activities.
- The company will comply with, and aim to exceed, all relevant statutory, legislative and regulatory requirements, ensuring that the relevant needs and expectations of Interested Parties are considered and met if deemed to be compliance obligations.
- The QSHE management systems shall be developed using a system of management reviews, and internal audits precipitating change and corrective action where required.
- Continual improvement programmes will be developed utilizing multi-disciplinary teams, employee feedback and the commitment of resources by management. These programmes will set targets for improvement, and regularly review progress.