Guiding Principles of the Company Policy of Lufthansa Technik Landing Gear Services (LTLGS)
Safety is the basis and the goal of our actions
- Safety is the highest maxim for us. This not only applies to the components that are entrusted to us, but also to the environment and the prevention of work-related accidents and illnesses.
- A natural prerequisite for all employees is the adherence to all legal and safety standards. This is especially true for the aviation regulations as well as for the protection of the environment, occupational safety and health protection.
- The careful consideration of possible risks is a permanent part of the decision-making processes. If we cannot avoid the risks, then we try to minimize them as much as possible.
- For goal conflicts we will decide in favor of safety.
- We take Human Factor guidelines into account for the design and performance of all activities.
- We manage our facilities to mitigate accidents that could result in an impact to Safety, Health or the Environment, in order to achieve a high standard of protection and controls.
- We recognise the companies’ activities have the potential to cause a Major Accident Incident, effecting employees, contractors, visitors, members of the public, and the natural and built environment as appropriate.
- We aim, wherever and reasonably possible is to minimise all hazards and risks, this been achieved through a policy of, reducing risk, process reviews, containment and inventory reduction. Inventory reduction been developed in line with relevant industry standards and requirements.