Who we are
For the purposes of identification, the registered address of the company is Unit3, Dawley Park, Kestrel Way, Hayes UB3 1HP.
What information do we hold?
- The information that you provide to us such as your name, postal address, phone number, email address and any feedback you provide us, including by phone, email, post, or when you communicate with us through social media;
How we will use the information about you?
The information we collect may be used to:
- Make available our services to you;
- Help us ensure that our customers are genuine and to help prevent fraud;
- Help us reach a deeper understanding about you as our customer, the services you access, the way in which you consume them, so we can serve you better;
- Find ways to improve our Services and website offering;
- Contact you about our forthcoming relevant services;
- Help answer your questions and solve any issues you may potentially have with our services.
Who we might share your information with
- We do not, and will not, sell any of your personal data to any third party – this includes your name, address, email address or financial information if applicable;
- If any information obtained from this website is to be processed on our behalf by a third party in the future we will contact you to obtain your consent for any such activities;
- We may share your data with other group companies as an key part of being able to provide our services to you, as set out in this statement;
Lufthansa Technik Landing Gear Services UK Limited is legally bound by the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (the “GDPR”) concerning the way in which it collates, uses, and processes Personal Data. This Policy document describes our commitment to the processing of Personal Data under the GDPR.
When Lufthansa Technik Landing Gear Services UK Limited processes Personal Data on behalf of a customer, we implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to satisfy the requirements of the GDPR, to ensure the level of security of Personal Data is appropriate to the level of risk, and to help ensure the protection of the rights of the data subject.
Lufthansa Technik Landing Gear Services UK Limited ensures that our employees are authorised to process Personal Data under obligations of confidentiality.
We would like to inform you about current offers, industry trends, ideas and services on offer from Lufthansa Technik Landing Gear Services UK Limited. If you have said we can, we will send you marketing messages by email, to keep you aware of what we are doing and to help you see and find our products in a timely manner.
You can stop receiving marketing messages from us at any time.
You can do this by:
- Clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in any email;
- Contacting email@example.com;
Once you do this, we will update your profile to ensure that you don’t receive further marketing messages. Please note that, it might take a few days for all our systems to be updated, so you might get messages from us while we process your request.
The last time this policy was updated was May 2018.
Co-operation concerning data subjects
Lufthansa Technik Landing Gear Services UK Limited cooperates with any reasonable requests from its customers (at the customer’s reasonable expense) to help them fulfil their obligations under the GDPR to respond to requests by data subjects to access, modify, rectify, or remove their Personal Data.
Access and correction of your personal information
You have the right to access the personal information that we hold about you in many circumstances. This is sometimes called a ‘Subject Access Request’. As we are obliged to provide personal information to you (or someone else on your behalf), we will provide it to you or them free of charge. Before providing personal information to you or another person on your behalf, we may ask for proof of identity and sufficient information about your interactions with us that we can locate your personal information.
If any of the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate or out of date, you may ask us to correct it. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us as set out below. Under the right to stop or limit our processing of your data you can object to us processing your personal information if we are not entitled to use it any more, to have your information deleted if we are keeping it too long or have its processing restricted in certain circumstances. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us.
Personal data breach
In the event of a Personal Data breach under the GDPR, Lufthansa Technik Landing Gear Services UK Limited will notify its applicable customers without undue delay after becoming aware of the breach. Such notification(s) may be delivered to an email address provided by the Customer or at our discretion by direct communication such as a telephone call. The Customer is responsible for ensuring that any email address provided is current and valid. We will take reasonable steps to provide its customers with information that they may reasonably require to comply with their obligations to notify impacted data subjects or supervisory authorities.
How long will we keep your information for
We will retain a record of certain personal information as outlined above. This is done in order to provide you with a high quality and consistent service across our group. We will always retain your personal information in accordance with law and regulation and never retain your information for longer than is necessary.
We take security measures to protect your information including:
- limiting access to our buildings to those that we believe are entitled to be there (by use of doors only accessible with the use of entry cards);
- implementing access controls to our information, password protected files, encrypted servers and SSL certificated websites where possible;
How to contact us
If you would like to exercise one of your rights as set out above, or you have a question/complaint about this policy and the way your personal information is processed, please contact us by one of the following means:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By post: Data Protection Co-ordinator, Lufthansa Technik Landing Gear Services UK Limited, Unit 3, Dawley Park, Kestrel Way, Hayes UB3 1HP.